Well now, tanking Talurd (2nd boss in Darkhold) as a bard because our tank left because of lag issues. Somehow made it past that boss when our new tank dropped out after some accidental pulls by the rest of us (which we could have salvaged, like jesus fucking christ LOOK HOW FAR WE GOT BETWEEN A WHITE MAGE, BARD, AND BLACK MAGE).
And then our new tank stayed until we completed but omfg we were actually doing better without a tank for the majority of the run
lmao you don’t look like headcanon Malfatto at all
you just look like a bastardized version of my ff chara
Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case
In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao (pictured) claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.
According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:
“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.
Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.
Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.
you go medical examiner Bao, you go!
SLOW CLAP FOR THIS HERO OF COLOR PUTTING HIS NECK ON THE LINE TO GET THIS DONE FOR OTHER CHILDREN AND PEOPLE OF COLOR.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
How the fuck do you count an envelope wrong four times in a row
Like if you have dyslexia or something sure but you should let someone know because this is getting ridiculous
So happy that I have Thursday and Friday off next week thank god. Now I won’t have to nap before work after a six hour class that I barely slept before OTL